SRA Laser Adjusting
The most advanced laser technology coupled with the most powerful laser protocol in the world
Our goal is to help you "make the difference others can not" by bringing you the world’s most advanced laser technology combined with the world’s most powerful laser diagnostic and treatment protocol.
We offer the only on-site training for the laser science, protocols, office procedures, workflow, sales and case management necessary for unprecedented outcomes and return on your investment, every time!
No other laser technology or protocol can match the power of Lumix Laser’s and/or SRA protocols in quality, consistency, dependability of outcomes, patient and physician satisfaction, practice growth, return on investment and zero strain on the body over the life of your practice.
The Benefits of Lumix Lasers
Lumix Technical Benefit
- State of the art, advanced "Superpulsed Class 4 Lasers"
- The only High Power lasers safely delivering up to 280W
- The only High Frequency laser delivering 1-100,000Hz
- Exceeds 40,000 pps necessary to activate tissue gene expression for restoration and regeneration
Lumix Clinical Benefits
- Optional on-site training on Laser Pain Management
- True, deep tissue penetration without burns
- Rapidly reduces inflammation and pain
- Accelerates tissue repair and restoration
- Real time diagnostic and therapeutic results
- Ultra fast "real time" results
Lumix LASER Tissue Regeneration
SRA Laser Treatment Benefits
- Optional on-site training on Spondylogenic Reflex Analysis and Laser Pain Management
- Consistent, reproducible and dependable outcomes
- Precise laser protocols for the toughest of cases
- The only FLIR Thermal Imaging procedure for real time findings, education and Laser Therapy guidance
The SRA Laser Success Formula
I took the leap and purchased a Lumix 3 - 250W laser 18 months ago. My cash earnings from the laser alone was $85,000 by the end of the first year! Even with the business start-up, I paid my laser off 3 times in one year and my patients love the results!
Dr. Jarrell not only trained me in the most powerful modality available today, he trained me on how to operate a successful laser business, patient case management, laser workflow and how to promote the Lumix Laser difference! It is not just a laser purchase, it is an SRA Laser Success Formula!
- Dr. RT, Virginia
Choose Lumix Lasers
Separating Science Fact from Sales Fiction
Lumix Lasers are the first "FDA Cleared" Superpulse lasers in the USA. They are also the first FDA Cleared Superpulse synchronized with Continuous Wave lasers. Lumix is technologically years ahead of all other therapeutic lasers with its unique high frequency (1 to 100,000Hz) and high power (45 to 280 watts) design that delivers between 125-9000 times more non ionizing, therapeutic infrared (IR) photo energy than all other therapeutic lasers. Lumix safely delivers superior IR therapy while eliminating the burn liability associated with high power, stand alone CW lasers.
Regardless of the rated wattage, human tissue will burn if it receives greater than 2-3 watts of CW laser alone. Lumix Superpulse Synchronized CW add on lasers allow full SP power while carrying higher levels of CW without the rapid risk of tissue burn. Without Superpulse modulation, CW lasers alone are fast becoming obsolete.
1. CW Lasers Alone are Obsolete - Continuous wave technology peaked in design over 10 years ago due to low pulse rates (Hz) limited to 20,000 or less. CW units are also limited to a 1:1 pulse delivery to rest ratio. Both of these limitations increase the risk of tissue burns from CW units that are rated higher than 2-3 watts of power.
To compensate for this, a practitioner must lift the therapeutic aperture off of, and continuously move it away from, the target tissue so as not to exceed the this tissue burn threshold.
CW alone loses 50-70% of the units rated power density as governed the laws of physics in the form of the "distance and the inverse square law" and loss of photo energy to reflection and refraction. Thus, considerably less photo energy is delivered to deeper target tissues from over priced units with wholly inaccurate usable power ratings, higher burn risk, marginal penetration and substantially longer treatment times.
In essence, an over priced 5, 10, 25, 40, 50 or 60 watt CW laser has 2-3 watts of effective therapeutic energy at the skins surface and an approximate penetration of 1-2 cm. CW's primary benefit lies in the treatment of skin, superficial soft tissue structures, improved superficial vascular and lymphatic functions, local ATP production limited to a limited irradiated area, and marginal vascular (heme) distribution of photo induced chemical and thermal energy.
2. Cold Laser is a Concept, not a Reality - Difficult to comprehend, cold lasers do not truly exist in the infrared laser field. All infrared light produces heat when interacting with tissue and true "cold laser" is a sales term only. All photons interact with human tissue through the conversion of photons into thermodynamic and biochemical energy. Even laser induced increases in mitochondrial production of ATP increase cellular respiration and cellular metabolism: heat producing processes.
3. Super Pulse: As Close to "Cold" as You Get - When photo energy is delivered at high frequencies and high powers using a 4 pulse of photo energy delivered to a 1 rest phase ratio in nanoseconds, thermodynamics or heat accumulation in tissue is slowed down and modulated below the tissue risk threshold of most human tissue. CW's slower 1:1 ration in milliseconds as opposed to 4:1 delivered in nanoseconds results in rapid heat production. Only Lumix, true super pulse technology with up to 100,000 pulses per second can accomplish this design objective. Thus Lumix Lasers are the closest design to true "cold laser" therapy available today!
Get started today!
Click to download a Free Information Brochure & Complete the form below if you would like us to contact you directly to answer your questions and help assess which Lumix Laser is best suited to meet your treatment and revenue goals.
Contact Us about SRA Lasers
For Direct Sales, call 970-749-0915